|Setup||The single-room club and performance/concert venue has a standing capacity of 345 people, with seating and cocktail tables for 32 people. The room features a 20 ft. x 20 ft. stage, sound and lighting for intimate live music events. Personal and corporate clients also have the option of using the club's sister venue for a unique DJ and lounge environment while entertaining guests with live music in the main room. The sister location can accommodate another 300 standing guests plus 50 seated.|
|Furnishings||24 cocktail chairs, 8 cocktail tables, 10 lounge seats, sound, lights, stage (20 ft. x 20 ft.), backline|
This 345-person music and event venue is located in the Greenwich Village neighborhood of Downtown Manhattan, near the New York University community. Founded by big music fans who frequent shows and are friends with many musicians and artist representatives in New York City, the venue was created as an ideal performance location for both performers and fans. As a result, the party and performance space features near perfect sight lines as well as a state-of-the-art sound and lighting system. Even on a sold out show, you and your guests will have an intimate experience with your favorite performers.
In addition to being New York City’s premier small concert venue, the night club/lounge is also an ideal space for personal and corporate private and group events. The party space has hosted various NYC private functions, including CD release shows and listening parties, film shoots and screenings, corporate events and company holiday parties, product launches and other special events.
The club also has the ability to accommodate 700 people by doing two floor events, using the sister location which holds an additional 300 people standing plus seating for an another 50 people. Some clients choose to entertain guests with live music in the main room while providing a DJ and a lounge environment in the sister room.
|Catering||The night club and performance space does not offer on-site catering but can recommend a preferred caterer and also allows all types of outside caterers to serve food.|
|Audio/Video||Digital Audio & Video Recording Services: the club's recording system offers a high-end digital audio and video recording solution for acts interested in professional grade, live recordings.
- PA System: (2) Meyer MSL-4 horn loaded long throw Arrayable loudspeaker, (2) Meyer 700-HP Subwoofer, (3) Meyer UPJ-IP Compact Loudspeaker
- Monitors: (4) Meyer UM-IP Powered Stage Monitors, (2) EV 12” x 1” Wedges-center mix, (1) Yorkville Pulse 253 Trap. 15” x 10” x 1”-drum mix
- Mixing Console: Midas Venice Series 24 Channel (in stereo)
- Effects/Processing Rack: (3) Stereo Klark Technic 1/3 octave graphic EQ, (2) Behringer Composer Pro 2200 Comp/Linter, (1) dbx 166 Dual channel stereo compressor/ (1) dbx 160 compressor (lead vocals), (2) Alessis 3630 stereo compressors, (1) drawmer quad gate, (1) Korg SDD 2000 sampling digital delay, (1) Yamaha SPX 90 multi-effects processor, (1) Yamaha SPX 1000 multi-effects processor, (1) Bellari Stereo 562 Sonic Excitor tube pre-amp, (1) Stereo Peavey spectrum analyzing 1/3 octave EQ, (4) On Stage mixes (each with own 1/3 octave EQ)
- Microphones: (1) AKG D-112, (6) Shure SM-58’s, (8) Shure SM-57’s
- Direct Boxes: (2) Whirlwind Imp boxes, (1) Rapco direct box, (1) Whirlwind Director
- Drums: Tama-Superstar Drum Kit (New), 22" Bass Drum, 12" Rack Tom, 13" Rack Tom, 16" Floor Tom
- Bass Rig: Gallien-Krueger 700RB(Bass Head)-480 Watts-Bi-Amped (New), (1) PV 4x10'' with 1" bullet cabinet (80 ounce mag), (1) EV 18" speaker cabinet
- Guitar Amp: (1) Marshal JCM 9000 half stack
- 20x20 stage dimensions
|Cool Features||Best sound and lights of any small music venue in Manhattan. The club has a mounting system to hang 50 or more framed photographs.|
|Past Clients||Ampeg, Australian Consulate, CMJ, Hyena Records, Council on the Environment NYC, Globesonic, GMR Entertainment, Green Apple Music Festival, The Lime Group, New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, OM Records, Radio Johnson, Winter Jazz Fest
Past Performers Include:
Anders Osborne, Billy Martin, Charlie Hunter, Derek Trucks, John Medeski, DJ Logic, The English Beat, Gabe Dixon Band, Ivan Neville’s Dumpstaphunk, John Popper, Kaki King, Krantz Carlock Lefebvre, Lettuce, The Low Anthem, Marco Benevento, Marc Ribot, Matisyahu, Mos Def, Rebirth Brass Band, Sonya Kitchell, Tea Leaf Green, Theresa Andersson, Toubab Krewe, Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue, Warren Haynes